Wednesday, July 1, 2009

5 months

taken about 2 weeks ago.. isn't she cute! (note the Mohawk hair)
I want to just say that this is why you should not co-sleep with your children... she kicked me out of bed! ezra slept with us too but he actually preferred to sleep in his own bed, so i thought rylie would be the same way.. not so much. we are really trying to get her out! This picture doesn't even show how much space she can really take up either.

She fell asleep in her bouncer.. it was really cute. taken 3 nights ago.

Taken today for her 5 month mark.. notice the hawk is gone! While in Rocky Point with my mom she went to town on rylie getting rid of her cradle cap.. it looks SO much better!



Rylie is 5 Months today!


Its amazing how big they get so quickly. We pierced her ears last week, she did so good. I was the one freaking out, but she hardly gave a little cry and i think i might have seen one tear drop. She is such a joy in our lives, she loves to talk and talk, smile and laugh, she loves the "little Piggy's" game, she rolls all over the place now and is even trying to sit on her own. I just can't picture our lives without her. I thank Heavenly Father every night for my kids, it truly is a blessing to be their mom.

2 comments:

20/20 Hine-Sight said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE! I know it is hard when you are living each day...but enjoy and relax, time passes much to quickly!:)

Amelia Smith said...

What did your mom do to her hair? She is such a doll. Honestly it took us about a year to get Audrey in her crib. But, now she sleeps like a dream so it was worth it.