1. I can say the ABC's backwards really fast... I actually say them faster backwards then i can say just the ABC's. I learned it in Kindergarten and never forgot how.
2. I love Spanish too much... sometimes (a lot of times actually)
when I am around town and I hear people speaking Spanish, I follow them and answer back in my head things they are talking about, as if I am part of the conversation. One time I got busted- it was embarrassing, another time I lost track of time and realized that my 20 trip inside Walmart ended up being an hour, Devin was not happy.
3. I get really mean in my sleep...I hit Devin all the time and yell at him. I would not consider myself someone that cusses, but in my sleep it sure comes out. When I lived in Utah, my roommate Brittney was scared of me and had to lock me in the house, she also said I would just sit up and stare her down with a evil look.
4. I spend too much time online... I can spend hours on facebook and blogger just checking out all my friends new stuff..but what really gets me is when I spend hours looking at other peoples pages that I don't even know. Its bad.
5. I have a terrible memory... I'm sure pregnancy doesn't help, but I don't remember anything long term. My little sister will tell me things we used to do and I have no idea what she is talking about, so i just laugh and agree. Its not just her that tells me things I used to do either. Its sad really.
6. Devin and I have not been on a date for over a year.... this is not by choice. I think I would be fine calling a babysitter or having a good friend watch Ezra but we moved from Alaska when he was 6 weeks old, in Az City we didn't really get to know anyone too good and we were only in the ward for about 5 months then in CasaGrande we found out I was pregnant again right away and had really bad morning sickness. So now that I have friends and know people in my ward and am over the morning sickness date night is coming soon i can feel it.
7. I have a food problem... this is serious. I can not turn down good food even when I am soo full I want to pop. The bad part is too, when Devin leaves for work I get too excited cause then I can eat!! how sad is that. I guess that is why I am looking the way I am these days. After this baby I need some really good friends that keep me in check b/c I need to loose this 40lbs. Alaska really didn't help and getting pregnant back to back, but I would say it is mostly me.
Devin, Macky and Ezra digging for clams in Choya Bay
Daddy and Ezra relaxing in the nice warm water at Sandy Beach The Gang. We ate out at the point, here he is singing La Bamba..Ezra laughed and danced a little Devin and Ezra looking for clams. Ezra enjoyed eating the sand and little shells a little too much We missed the best part of the sunset, but here is a shot of it right by my grandparent's cabin. This week was Fall Vacation, so Devin's mom, brother, and her boyfriend came down from Salt Lake to visit us.. We had a really good time, my favorite part however was Rocky Point. I love rocky point I have been going here since I was a baby. The minute we cross over into the border I feel like I am in my element. I love the culture, the rhythm of Mexico, I love the sunsets, the smell, the tortillas, the huge sunglasses, when I go to church there- I love the spirit I feel, I love Spanish, basically I love everything. Some people cross the border and find it dirty and annoying, not me! I think having gone to Mexico my whole life, getting to know the culture made it really easy for me as a missionary in Honduras to love it so easily. I mean how could you not, right? Rocky Point will forever be one of my favorite places to visit and always hold a special place in my heart.
So my sister informed me that I needed to update my blog.. so here I am, updating :) This is what we have been up to the last couple weeks. Ezra enjoyed Devin's company party. There was tons of food and very family friendly. This is Ezra playing in the blowup toys(not sure of the correct name) with Devin, Eric and Ethan. Ethan's mom used to watch Ezra while I went to work for a couple of months, they are only about a month apart.
I am trying to be better at stimulating Ezra with more kids and activities. I invited some friends over to have their kids play in the water. We have Ben Greer, Ezra crawling back into the pool, and Ethan crawling out. I just like this picture. He has figured out where sunglasses go loves to wear them. This is Ezra's new idea of fun...climbing into things, especially small things and making sure all his stuffed toys come a long with him.. So here are some pictures. We also celebrated Devin's big 25, we had friends over and ate yummy Texas sheet cake and ice cream.. I of course did not take pictures of that.