Saturday, July 4, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

Posted by PicasaI love the 4th of July. I love the decorations, I love the meaning behind it, I love my country, I love the food, the weather, the fireworks... I love it all!
This 4th I am especially thankful for a husband that serves in the military and plans to make a career out of it, I am thankful for a brother who is currently serving in the military and has and is currently serving overseas, for a cousin that is away serving his country in Afghanistan... I am grateful to come from a military family and for all the men and women that serve our country. Thank you to all of them, and may God bless America!
I love these pictures of Rylie, she is so cute!! I am happy to report she is doing well adjusting to her own bed. Ezra is sick today :( and Devin is working 2 shifts so unfortunately we are not doing anything too fancy today. I did make 4th of July pancakes if that counts for anything :)

1 comment:

Jake & Kim said...

cute cute cute. BTW the place I buy the headbands is at http://www.cutiepieboutiquebows.com/
they are actually a really good price there. :)