Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ezra's Room





I tried taking a picture of where Ezra drew on his walls but it didn't turn out so i decided since his room was fairly clean to take pics of it and post it so everyone can see his cute little room. He was born to fly like his grandpa and dad. I will post pictures of Rylies room when i get it cleaned up a little better and with more pictures on the wall. but back to Ezra drawing on his walls.. apparently this is his new thing, he has successfully drawn on our new couch set, his room and Rylie's. I wonder which room is next!

1 comment:

Amelia Smith said...

I love the huge Handy Manny :) Yesterday Audrey managed to get my eye liner and color all over my make up desk... nice. By the way I felt so great this morning, I think it's because we worked out. Love that!