Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blessing Day

So i might be a little biased.. but i have some dang cute kids!
Today was Rylie's blessing day. The weather was beautiful, we had lots of family and friends come, and Rylie looked beautiful in her white dress that was worn by her great, great grandma. Devin's mom and husband came along with sweet Grandma Vance, on my side we had my mom and dad come, uncle Ethan, aunt Tannis, uncle Jayson and aunt Erica and of course Grandma and grandpa Trowbridge, and the ever so fabulous Aunt Anita. After the blessing we had a nice little lunch in and had lots of good food.
I love weekends like this where we can be by loved ones.
I'm thankful for families and that my husband was able to give a beautiful blessing. We have had a great weekend.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Cash Family said...

Everyone looked fabulous! I love her dress, a perfect fit and just adorable!

Newman Family said...

Cute pix! Congratulations on a beautiful day!

Amelia Smith said...

She looked so beautiful, so did you! I hope you had a great time with your familia. (that's about as much spanish as I know :) Devin did a great job on her blessing. If I don't see you tonight I'll see ya tomorrow at the church all ready to work out!

Rebecca said...

I soooo wish we could've been there. She (and you) looked so cute!

Anonymous said...

your husband gave a beautiful blessing! i was so impressed! i'm glad you found my blog~