Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ezra Turned 4 ( a long time ago!)


I had so much fun planning Ezra's birthday this year.  I couldn't believe my little guy was turning 4!  Ezra was obsessed with angry birds around his birthday time (September 8) and still is, just not as bad.  So it only made sense to me that I would throw an angry birds themed party.  At the time you could not find Angry bird's birthday supplies anywhere! but now it seems everywhere I go I find angry birds and it would have been really nice to have had all that stuff for his birthday.  I had to do everything by hand, but it was worth it because he loved it!  I also made him a Chicka Chicka Boom Boom magnetic toy thing. He loved it, it didn't last long on the cookie sheet so now it is on the fridge and still gets played with at least once a day. 


I decided to go all out.  Blog world and pinterest really inspired me.  I love seeing pictures of parties people do for their kiddos and I wanted one that looked just as cute.  I was very happy with the outcome and I'm pretty sure the kids were too!

Posted by PicasaWe have great friends and we feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many fun little friends.  The kids watched Rio Angry Birds, played pin the beak on the angry bird, colored, danced, and ate lots of goodies. 


We sure do love our little man.  He is such a smarty pants and loves to have fun.  Thank you Corynn for taking awesome pictures- you are the best!

No comments: