Sunday, April 8, 2012

Here, there and everywhere!

 It is hard to believe that such a cute little girl and give her mommy such grief sometimes.  Rylie is such a sassy little girl, people don't believe me when I tell them some of the things she has done to me (hissed, scratched, hit..you name it) but she is also such a cuddle bug and just loves attention and her family.  She may not also get her point across the best way, but I wouldn't have her any other way...i think ;) 
 For St. Patty's day we went to a movie and used our Build a Bear gift cards we had from Christmas.  Rylie of course made a puppy because she is obsessed with dogs and Ezra made Alvin, going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks earlier in the day i'm sure inspired him.
 For Spring break I really wanted to take the kids horse back riding, mostly Rylie but I also knew that Ezra would love it too. We went with Corynn and Jake (the three are like the 3 amigos)  Kids loved it and we can't wait to go again.
 Here are just some random pictures I wanted to throw in the group.  Ezra is really into Star Wars these days, hmm I  wonder why :)  The picture with me and the kids in all blue is for Autism Awareness day.  The weather is getting pretty hot here so washing the car seemed like the perfect Saturday activity a couples weeks ago.  The picture with Devin and I is us before we left to go to our Strong bonds retreat that the Air National Guard put on for us. Tannis and Clayton came to watch the kids for us, I don't think the kids thought twice about us...they love their Aunt Tanni and Uncle Clayton.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: