Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Little Boy We Call Ezra





On September 8, 2007 my whole life changed, its the day I became a mom, a proud mom for that. Ezra was born after 28 hrs of labor, an epiderahl that kinda worked at 7:42 a.m. I was overwhelmed with joy holding him for the first time. I couldn't believe that I was "his mom". He was precious, pure, simple, perfect. Heavenly Father trusted me with such a special spirit. I loved him immediatly.




He of course grew fast..really fast. I had a lot of support from Devin's family and of course my mom came up to help me too.
Six weeks later we moved to Arizona, Devin drove the Alaskan Highway with Tim and Ezra and I had our first plane ride together. He did amazingly well. He has been a true bundle of joy for us. Everynight before I go to bed I thank Heavenly Father for Ezra.
Ezra is now 10 1/2 months, he is taking his first steps, he can clapse his hand to say "bye bye" and when you ask him "how big is Ezra?" he will raise his hands over his head. Thank Heaven for little boys.





1 comment:

June said...

He is sooooo cute! I can't wait until mine are crawling around and able to play with us. They are fun already, but it will be even funner.