Saturday, July 19, 2008

1000 days

So for my first anniversary with Devin we were pregnant and i was really sick, we didn't celebrate much. Then we had this last anniversary, we were way too broke, I think we went to Wendy's. So I feel bad that we never really get to celebrate our anniversaries. One day while talking to my sister in law she told me about this cute idea about celebrating your 1000 day anniversary(i think she got the idea from a book) I loved it. so i got my calendar out and started figuring out our 1000 day anniversary from the day he asked me to marry him. I did this in February mind you thinking we should have a little money by July and I wont be pregnant. Well yesterday was our 1000 day anniversary, I am pregnant and was super sick and we are still broke..so we went to see Batman. i will still be pregnant for our 3rd year...really really pregnant. so i think i will have to celebrate our 4th year by going on a cruise or something, all i know is that its going to be big.

1 comment:

Carly said...

Your pregnant!!?? That is so exciting! I can't tell you how happy I am that you found my blog. I MISS YOU! I know, I know, I should just call, but I haven't. Please forgive me. I keep trying to email you, but it gets sent back. I need your address to send you a wedding invitation (carlyjane35@gmail.com)... send it to me soon! I am so excited to read up on all your life on your blog.