Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Better use of my time...


For the longest time I have been obsessed with Myspace, so I deleted it. Not long after I deleted it I got into facebook...again another thing that just takes up too much of my time. My sister told me about Blogging, my first reaction was that Blogging is for weirdos. I guess I have turned "weird" because I really like the idea now. I figure if I am going to be online all the time I might as well use my time better and do some journal writing too. Its one thing I wish I did better of. So my bloggs will consist of something more of the journal side. I want to talk about Ezra and milestones he is making and my pregnancy with baby number 2. I want to talk about important people in my life, about Devin working 50 hrs a week and going to school full time. My life is full of stories, but if I don't write them down, I will forget.

So to those of you reading my first blogg or just reading my bloggs for the first time, I welcome you and tell you to hold on tight for the Baker Family Adventures!

No comments: