Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2 months old!

 
Posted by Picasa
I can't believe that Mia is almost 3 months old!  I don't want to forget things about 2 months.
Mia loves to sleep a lot still, which I don't mind :)  She is a such a happy baby.  She smiles and coos and is very serious and observant.  When she smiles it takes up her whole face, it melts my heart.  At about 6 weeks she started rolling from her tummy to her back. I told the doctor this at the 2 month appointment and she didn't believe me, but Mia showed Dr. Lipp just how strong she is and impressed her.  She was just shy of 12lbs and 23inches.  She seriously is so strong, always trying to stand up and always wanting to look up and keep her head strong.  She loves to be rocked and loves "If the Savior stood beside me" and "A Child's Prayer"
Love her!

1 comment:

Shupsy said...

She is such a sweet little girl!!!