Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ms. Rylie Cont.

This video is Rylie playing with her speech therapist. This gives you a pretty good idea of her personality. Robin, the therapist, puts a necklace on like Rylie so of course Rylie has to take hers off b/c now she is not original.

I'm not really sure why we call Rylie; Rylie Jane. Her middle name is actually Dianne, but she just acts like a Rylie Jane sometimes.

Rylie is getting so big so fast! I can't believe she will be 2 in a month. We love our little girl to pieces. I will say she is one stubborn cookie though! We have been trying to get her to not go to bed with milk now for awhile, and well, we are not doing so good with that goal. One night she cried for 3 1/2 hours until we finally gave in and gave her milk. She LOVES animals, Ezra, playing outside, getting dirty, Woody and Buzz, her "baba" (baby), acting like she is a baby, my shoes, necklaces, baths, bubbles, Princess and the Frog, high fives and "rocks", and peaches. She is starting to pick up on some words, but her favorite is 'please' while rubbing her chest and looking super cute, so I always give in. She also loves to color in nursery and her nursery teachers have mentioned to me that they love all her dresses...so do I!

No comments: