Friday, June 25, 2010

The kids playing



One of my favorite things about this house is the empty front room. We have been going back and forth whether or not we want to buy used furniture for it but honestly I love that its wide open and the kids can have fun in it. Another one of my favorite things is when I hear the two of them playing together. Seriously its the best sound ever to hear Rylie giggle as she follows her big brother around. This isn't the best video, seems like they know when the camera is on.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is super cute! You're right there is nothing better then your kids having fun together.

Carly said...

How cute are they?! They are both so much bigger than the last time I saw them (I just realized it's because that was almost a year ago! Crazy!)

Hooray for posting!

Janice Richardson said...

How fun to have a room for play and running indoors!